What is Camp Cultivate?
Camp Cultivate is the perfect way to take in the festival while gaining exclusive access to the farm, additional programming and the community that comes with it. It's a great opportunity for a couples getaway or a family friendly adventure.
What to expect from the Cultivate Camping Experience
THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF CAMPSITES
- Single (1) tent site - a 15x20 foot space that can sleep up to 6 people. ($90 per site + weekend pass)
- Double (2) tent site - a 25x15 foot space that can sleep up to 10 people. ($120 per site + weekend pass)
Only ONE campsite ticket is require per group. Everyone else on the site is required to have a weekend pass and will be required to show that at the gate to recieve your camping pass.
Camping is for three nights. Check-in on Thursday. Friday morning check-in will also be allowed. Check out is on Sunday evening.
- THERE ARE ONLY 65 campsites available!
- We will have exclusive "campfire" programming on the Thursday, Friday and Satuday nights.
- A “Community Campfire” will be made available until 1 a.m. each night.
- Breakfast will be available for purchase on site.
- Camp stoves are permitted, but campfires, including those in self-contained, raised fire pits, are prohibited.
- Security will be on site overnight to monitor the camping area.
- Both sites are in farmer's fields (rough camping) and very close to the festival experience.
- One dining shelter will be allowed on each site.
- A parent or guardian of legal age must accompany overnight campers under 18 years of age.
- Tents must be set up inside designated “campsites”.
- Parking is available for free onsite. It is an estimated walk of 5 minutes to your campsite.
- Campfires, amplification, electric generators (including the use of those built into RVs), drumming and any unreasonable noise, are prohibited.
- No outside alchohol is permitted.
- Each camper will be registered and issued a unique wristband that must be worn at all times.
- Each camp will be registered, and an ID tag must be displayed prominently at all times on the outside.
- Sites are "leave no trace". Please respect the land and our host venue and ensure you leave no trace or you camping experience. Garbage, compost and recycling will be available in the festival during festival hours.
- Dogs/Pets are not allowed due to farm safety.
Haute Goat Farm
Escape to 200 beautiful acres of Port Hope's rolling hills. Take advantage of the grounds by checking out the farm animals, farm experiences and farm fresh food at The Screaming Goat Cafe. Haute Goat will leave you feeling refreshed and full of feel-good vibes. Campers will received farm experience discounts, too!
Exclusive Festival Programming
After hours campfires including programming on Saturday night by Folk Camp and an "open mic" hosted by David Newland on Friday. Campers will also be invited to a Thursday night BBQ (additional cost) with our Cultivate crew of volunteers and live music with Cale Crowe.
Passes on Sale Now!
Kids 18 and under are free with a ticket holding adult.
Young adults are around half price.
Hibernate with Aysanabee
- Our kickoff party at United Church on Friday February 16, 2024. Support by Mia Kelly.
Hibernate with Inn Echo
- We're taking over Ganaraska Brewing Company for a live concert on Saturday February 17th, 2024. Support by Mimi O'Bonsawin..
hibernate with Elliott Brood
- We're taking over Ganaraska Brewing Company for a live concert on Sunday February 18, 2024. Support by Nickola Magnolia.
- Tickets to the Aysanabee, Inn Echo and Elliott Brood shows.
Sign up for the Good News Report
The Cultivate Festival Newsletter
Sign-Up for our email list & get notified of upcoming promotions, events & what’s happening with the Cultivate Community!